Thursday, January 28, 2010

Introduction to a messy mind

I feel like I have to rant. I am frustrated with people, with life, but mostly with religion. This will seem an ignorant and/or arrogant statement, but I plan to state the things I think using the same criteria that the Religious Right uses. Simply put, they use the Bible to support their arguements and my arguements will be equally fact free. I don't know that anyone will read these rants, and I am pretty certain that I don't care if they are accepted poorly or enthusiastically.

A little about myself. I am 45 (soon, entirely too soon), I think I am both a know-it-all and a know nothing at the same time. My only redeeming quality is that I try. So, this exercise is to see if I can try to make sense of what rattles around in my brain vis-a-vis religion, faith, logic, illogic and whatever the hell else crawls in between my ears and takes an annoying little dump.

Buckle up, this isn't going to be pretty.

1 comment:

  1. All you have rolling around in your head is rocks. Who are you trying to kid?

    ReplyDelete